Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blog Hopping with my Rejects!

Hello blog friends!

Well, no happy mail today for me from the latest Paper Crafts call. 10 cards submitted, but alas, nothing was selected. That said, I am so, so excited for all the designers that received requests for projects, especially the newbies!!  I still remember getting my first email from Susan Opel requesting one of my cards- it was St. Patrick's Day 2011 and I felt like it was truly my lucky day.

The silver lining in all this is that I get share some of my beloved rejects with you!!  The lovely and talented Amber (of Damask Love fame) is hosting another reject blog hop and I decided to play along. Here are some of my creations by category that will NOT be appearing in an upcoming issue of Paper Crafts magazine. :o)

Spectrum of Color
Twine Friend Card

Dotty Hello

You Rock- Tie Dye Card
(This one was my fave. The kids and I used shaving cream to create this effect and it was a lot of messy fun!)

Silhouettes for Babies and Brides
Princess Baby

First Birthday

Text Style
Lucky Friend

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the week!

Katie

12 comments:

  1. OH MY! You created some beauties, here! I especially love that high chair silhouette and the dotted rainbow pattern. I am so glad you are sharing these! Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe none of your cards were picked up! I love the tic tac toe card, and I REALLY love the Baby First B-day sillouette card, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!!! these didn't make it??? These are fab...I'm with Ronnie my faves are the 1st b-day card and the twine card uuhhh love that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! These are GREAT!! My FAVORITE is the twine color spectrum card!! Keep up the AMAZING work!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. These cards are so wonderful. It's hard to believe that they did not get published. My favorite is the twine friend card. I may try to make that one someday. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw these over at Amber's hop.... all so fabulous!!!!! Wow!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, these ROCK!!! I love the twine and the dots and .... no...seriously, these are all REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all these cards are amazing...love all the color.. Thanks for sharing them all...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gracious Katie! These are stinkin' amazing! Seriously fab cards. I just love them all, so original and very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great assortment of cards! I like colors, so my fav is the dots. But I really LOVE the first birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love what you did with the twine in the top card! Adorable cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Katie, how could they?!?! Love the twine one and the first birthday one. I demand a recount!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!